A thick full beard is something that every man desire secretly. Patchy beard is a very common problem, faced by a lot of men. There is nothing to be ashamed of if you have a patchy beard. It is just the growth of facial hair is uneven and this problem can be fixed easily. Here are few tips on how to fix the patch beard.
Use beard brush
- A brush simply spread and evenly distibute the natural oil to all over your beard.
- For a healthier beard try to brush your beard daily.
- It is the most simple way to cover your patches while going out.
- Applying beard balm is also an efficient way to enhance beard growth.
- The levels of testosterone and dihydrotestosterone hormones are necessary for growing any kind of hair on your body.
- Add foods that increase levels of these hormones to grow a proper beard .
- Foods like sorghum, oysters, olive oil, alfalfa sprouts, and coffee increase levels of these hormones.
- It is important to understand that all these foods help in beard growth but slowly and gradually.
- Peppermint oil is a natural oil, extracted from the Peppermint plant. It is used on patchy areas to grow beards properly.
- Before using any extracted oil keep in mind that it should be diluted down so that it will not cause any harm to your skin.
- Mixing Peppermint oil with Coconut oil and using that mixture on the skin shows good results.
- Try applying this daily for better results.
- An uneven beard can be made to look fuller with trimming.
- The best way to cover the patches is by trimming the beard into even length. It will certainly make the area look more precise and thicker.
- It is so easy that one can do this at home with a help of a mirror and trimmer.
- If you have no idea about doing trimming than going to an expert barber is the best option.